Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is quick and easy and wonderful !!-- It is 2 pts per cup for WW people.
Make and share this Low Fat and Fast Mushroom Soup recipe from Food.com.
- Chop the onion fine and place in non stick pan with butter and oil.
- Once onion is clear.
- add mushrooms and cook and beginning change color and smells great- Add all spices.
- Add broth and allow to cook uncover for 10-15 minutes.
- Remove from heat, with stick blender breakup larger pieces and thicken broth or place half the batch in the blender.
- Add Fat free half and half and salt and pepper to taste and enjoy.