This is quick and easy and wonderful !!-- It is 2 pts per cup for WW people.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Chop the onion fine and place in non stick pan with butter and oil.
- 2Once onion is clear.
- 3add mushrooms and cook and beginning change color and smells great- Add all spices.
- 4Add broth and allow to cook uncover for 10-15 minutes.
- 5Remove from heat, with stick blender breakup larger pieces and thicken broth or place half the batch in the blender.
- 6Add Fat free half and half and salt and pepper to taste and enjoy.
Browse Our Top Mushroom Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low Fat and Fast Mushroom Soup
Serving Size: 1 (130 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 77.1
- Calories from Fat 31
- Total Fat 3.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 4.3 mg
- Sodium 52.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 5.4 g
- Protein 3.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: