Recipe by TigerJo~
Adapted from an American Heart Association cookbook back in the 80's.
Top Review by RecipeHunter
Will definitely make again. I substituted the plain yogurt for vanilla yogurt and eliminated the vanilla extract. I also added two dollops of light cool whip. Thanks for this easy to make tasty recipe.
- 1 cup canned pineapple chunk, drained
- 1 cup mandarin orange, in water, drained
- 1 cup plain low-fat yogurt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon coconut extract
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened dried shredded coconut
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons Splenda sugar substitute or 3 tablespoons your favorite artificial sweetener, to taste