Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Soft, mildly sweet cookies that are easy and tasty!
- 6 tablespoons extra-firm silken tofu
- 4 ounces applesauce
- 4 ounces canola oil
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 1⁄2 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons cinnamon sugar (for garnish) (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Place tofu, applesauce, oil, almond extract and sugar in mixing bowl.
- Whisk together until it's smooth.
- Sift in flour, salt and baking powder and stir until just blended. Do NOT overwork the dough, because it will make it tough.
- Drop by rounded spoonfuls onto cookie sheet and bake 8-10 minutes.