Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
I got this out of a Taste of Home cookbook. I've adapted it slightly for our tastes. Very cheesy and garlicly and wonderful over pasta with chicken or shrimp.
- 2 cups low fat cottage cheese
- 3 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon butter flavor extract
- 1⁄2 cup fat-free evaporated milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chicken bouillon granule
- 1 tablespoon garlic and herb seasoning
- black pepper
- Blend all ingredients in food processor or blender. Pour into a saucepan and warm over med heat till heated thru. Serve over your favorite pasta/meat combo.