Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A tangy flavorful alfredo sauce that is easy and healthy too!
- 8 ounces skim milk or 1 (8 ounce) can fat-free evaporated milk
- 1⁄2 cup low fat cottage cheese
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
- Place all ingredients in a blender or food processor and blend until smooth.
- Pour mixture into a small saucepan and cook over medium heat until heated through and smooth, stirring occasionally.
- Serve with hot, cooked fettuccine or use to make “white” pizza with broccoli and mushrooms.