Top Review by Molly Mae
I was very pleasantly surprised at how yummy this sauce was. I used the thighs as I had them on hand but I think I'd like to try this with breasts as the previous person mentioned - either bone in or out. I think the sauce would also be spectacular with pork and am going to try it in the slow cooker.
- 8 boneless chicken thighs, about 2 lbs
- 1 cup low-carb ketchup
- 12 ounces diet cola
- 3 dashes hot sauce (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Place chicken n a large dutch oven.
- Combine the ketchup, cola and hot sauce (if desired) in a bowl and stir well to.
- Pour the sauce over the chicken; bring to a boil then cover and simmer 30 minutes.
- Uncover the pan and simmer 30 minutes longer to reduce and thicken the sauce.