Prep 2 hrs
Cook 10 mins
By Paul Deen. Prep time includes the chill time.
Make and share this Low Country Cookies - Paula Deen recipe from Food.com.
- 453.59 g box graham crackers
- 177.48 ml butter
- 236.59 ml sugar
- 1 egg
- 118.29 ml milk
- 236.59 ml chopped pecans
- 236.59 ml coconut, shredded
- 473.18 ml powdered sugar
- 4.92 ml vanilla extract
- 59.16 ml butter
- 44.37 ml milk
- Line a 13x9 pan with whole graham crackers.
- Melt butter in saucepan and add sugar.
- Beat egg and milk together; add to butter mixture.
- Bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat.
- Add nuts, coconut, and 1 cup graham cracker crumbs.
- Pour over crackers in the pan.
- Cover with another layer of whole graham crackers.
- PREPARE TOPPING:.
- Beat all topping ingredients together and spread over top layer of crackers.
- Chill then cut into squares.
Very nice NO BAKE pecan coconut cookie. Actually, it is a recipe for the nut filling for graham crackers, and the icing.