Recipe by Shirl (J) 831
This zesty vinaigrette will surely surprise you! Feta cheese mixed with the honey provides a tangy taste. This is from my American Heart Cookbook.
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 3⁄4 cup water
- 1 ounce feta cheese, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil (extra virgin)
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 garlic cloves, minced or 1⁄2 teaspoon bottled minced garlic
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Place cornstarch in a small bowl.
- Stir in water.
- Pour mixture into 1 quart pan.
- Bring to boil over high heat, stirring occasionally, about 2-3 minutes, or till thick and bubbly.
- Refrigerate at least 15 minutes.
- Stir remaining ingredients into the cornstarch mixture.
- You can refrigerate this, covered up to 5 days.