Prep 7 mins
Cook 0 mins
Came up with this delicious salad as I really miss my couscous based Tabouli on low carb, it also helps use up some of the huge amounts of herbs my garden is producing right now. This salad tastes even nicer the next day and you would not guess the main ingredient is cauliflower!!!!
- 1 cauliflower, very fresh
- 1 cup parsley, chopped
- 2⁄3 cup mint, chopped
- 1⁄2 large onion, chopped
- 2 lemons, juice of
- 1⁄4 cup virgin olive oil, best you can afford
- Break up cauliflower and grate using a food processor or hand grater and put into a large bowl.
- add herbs to the processor together with the onion and process until finely chopped, add this to the cauliflower.
- Add the lemon juice, sea salt and fresh ground black pepper and mix well.
- put into fridge until needed, just before serving add the olive oil and mix well, may need more or less oil depending on your taste.