1/1 Photo of Low Carb Zucchini Muffins
Adapted from a recipe by Candace that used to be posted on YourLighterSide.com. I think they are best after cooling in the fridge for a bit. Love that these don't spike my blood sugar like some other low carb muffins I have tried.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 large eggs
- 14.79-29.58 ml sugar-free vanilla syrup or 4.92 ml vanilla extract, and adjust sweeteners to taste
- 59.14 ml erythritol
- 59.14 ml Splenda granular (or an equivalent amount of liquid sucralose)
- 118.29 ml unsalted butter, softened
- 236.59 ml zucchini, grated (squeeze excess water out of zucchini before measuring and pack the measuring cup)
- 78.07 ml coconut flour
- 7.39 ml cinnamon
- 4.92 ml baking powder
- 2.46 ml salt
- 59.14 ml pecans, chopped
- 59.14 ml unsweetened coconut (optional)
- 59.14 ml sugar-free chocolate chips (optional)
- 1Preheat oven to 325°F.
- 2Prepare muffin tin by placing paper liners in each well and spray liners with cooking spray. OR use parchment baking cup liners.
- 3In large bowl mix together butter, eggs, vanilla syrup, erythritol, and splenda.
- 4Sift coconut flour, cinnamon, baking powder, and salt together then mix into wet ingredients. Stir in zucchini, nuts, and chocolate chips and/or coconut if using.
- 5Dish into muffin tins (fill almost to the top since these don't rise much) and bake for 30 minutes. Cool and refrigerate. These are better the next day and can be frozen.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low Carb Zucchini Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (59 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 9
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 146.8
- Calories from Fat 131
- Total Fat 14.5 g
- Saturated Fat 7.3 g
- Cholesterol 109.7 mg
- Sodium 203.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 3.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sugar-free vanilla syrup