- 1 1⁄2 cups coarsely shredded unpeeled zucchini
- 1 tablespoon minced onion flakes
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
- 1 ounce grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 3⁄4 cup almond flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 ounce shredded low-fat cheddar cheese or 1 ounce swiss cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a large bowl, combine zucchini, onion flakes, parsley, Parmesan cheese, garlic powder, oil, and eggs. Mix with a fork or whisk.
- Combine flour and baking powder. Stir into zucchini mixture, mixing well.
- Place mixture in a 9-inch round sprayed pan. Sprinkle evenly with Cheddar or Swiss.
- Bake 40 minutes, until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Serve warm or toasted for best flavor.