My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 cups coarsely shredded unpeeled zucchini
- 1 tablespoon minced onion flakes
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
- 1 ounce grated parmesan cheese
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 ounce shredded low-fat cheddar cheese or 1 ounce swiss cheese
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2In a large bowl, combine zucchini, onion flakes, parsley, Parmesan cheese, garlic powder, oil, and eggs. Mix with a fork or whisk.
- 3Combine flour and baking powder. Stir into zucchini mixture, mixing well.
- 4Place mixture in a 9-inch round sprayed pan. Sprinkle evenly with Cheddar or Swiss.
- 5Bake 40 minutes, until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- 6Serve warm or toasted for best flavor.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low Carb Zucchini and Cheese Bread
Serving Size: 1 (39 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 69.2
- Calories from Fat 51
- Total Fat 5.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 45.3 mg
- Sodium 113.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 3.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: