Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 2 mins
Cook 2 mins
Makes a flexible wrap for sandwiches or crepes. Could also be a thin pancake.
Make and share this Low Carb Wrap recipe from Food.com.
- Whisk all ingredients together until smooth batter forms.
- Heat 7 inch non-stick skillet over medium high heat until pan is quite warm, but not too hot.
- Pour batter into pan and immediately begin slowly rotating the pan to spread the batter into a thin layer.
- Continue to rotate the pan until all of the liquid is set, but the top is still moist.
- Flip the crepe/wrap to cook on the other side. This take only a couple of seconds.
- Turn the cooked crepe/wrap out onto a plate.
- Use as desired. Can sweeten the batter with low-carb sweetener if desired, then use as a pancake or dessert crepe.