Makes a flexible wrap for sandwiches or crepes. Could also be a thin pancake.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Whisk all ingredients together until smooth batter forms.
- 2Heat 7 inch non-stick skillet over medium high heat until pan is quite warm, but not too hot.
- 3Pour batter into pan and immediately begin slowly rotating the pan to spread the batter into a thin layer.
- 4Continue to rotate the pan until all of the liquid is set, but the top is still moist.
- 5Flip the crepe/wrap to cook on the other side. This take only a couple of seconds.
- 6Turn the cooked crepe/wrap out onto a plate.
- 7Use as desired. Can sweeten the batter with low-carb sweetener if desired, then use as a pancake or dessert crepe.
Browse Our Top Egg Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Egg Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low Carb Wrap
Serving Size: 1 (50 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 85.2
- Calories from Fat 51
- Total Fat 5.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 245.3 mg
- Sodium 236.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 7.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
soy protein isolate