Recipe by SugarHATER
Love mushrooms? Me Too! This has 3 different mushrooms: Crimini, Porcini and Shittake!
- 12 ounces low carb whole wheat pasta (Dreamfields in the blackbox)
- olive oil
- 1 green onion
- 1 (3 -5 ounce) package shitake mushrooms (you can use more if you want)
- 1 (3 -5 ounce) package dried porcini mushrooms (you can use more if you want)
- 1 (3 -5 ounce) package cremini mushrooms (you can use more if you want)
- 1⁄3 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- fresh basil
Directions See How It's Made
- Make pasta according to the directions on the box.
- rehdrate the porcini mushrooms according to the package.
- add a little olive oil to a pan and on medium heat saute the green onion, then add all the mushrooms. Saute for about 5-6 minutes, but don't cook longer that 10 minutes.
- When the mushrooms are the consistancey you like add the pasta with salt, pepper, parmesan and basil.