Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is so healthy its scary. Points 2.
Make and share this Low-carb White Sea Bass With Dill Relish recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- In a small bowl, add the onion, capers, dill, mustard and lemon juice.
- Stir to mix well.
- Place each fillet on a square of aluminum foil.
- Squeeze 1 lemon wedge over each fillet and spread 1/4 of the dill relish over each piece.
- Wrap the aluminum foil around the fish and bake until the fish is opaque throughout when tested with a tip of a knife, 10 to 12 minutes.
- Serve immediately.