1/5 Photos of Low Carb White Castle Casserole
For authentic flavor, top each serving with dill pickles and mustard! This recipe freezes well.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Brown the hamburger with half of the onion soup mix; drain fat and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- 2Stir in the remaining soup mix and put meat in a greased 9-10 inch pie plate.
- 3Stir in half the cheese, then top with remaining cheese.
- 4Beat eggs, mayonnaise, cream, salt and pepper together then pour evenly over the meat.
- 5Bake at 350ºF for 30-35 minutes.
- 6Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low Carb White Castle Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (217 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 695.1
- Calories from Fat 481
- Total Fat 53.5 g
- Saturated Fat 24.2 g
- Cholesterol 257.7 mg
- Sodium 1246.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 39.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: