Chef #1137812's Note:
These crackers are reminiscent of "Wheat Thins" and are great with dips, spreads, and cheeses. Because they're made with almond flour, they're low-carb and soy-free. Try substituting ranch dressing mix for the garlic salt.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 egg white
- 1 cup almond flour
- 2 teaspoons Splenda sugar substitute
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- 2Mix all ingredients together.
- 3Transfer dough a silicone mat on a cookie sheet.
- 4Cover with waxed paper and roll out with rolling pin, glass, or can. The dough should be quite thin and of an even thickness.
- 5Remove waxed paper and sprinkle with additional garlic salt, if desired.
- 6Score dough into squares using a pizza cutter (don't press, or you'll damage your silicone mat).
- 7Bake for 15 minutes and check to see if crackers have started to brown. If the edges have started browning, remove those crackers, then put cookie sheet back into the oven.
- 8Check crackers at 5 minute intervals, removing any that are thoroughly cooked.
- 9Let cool completely and store in airtight container.
Browse Our Top Flat-Shaped Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Flat-Shaped Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low-Carb Wheat Thins
Serving Size: 1 (7 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 7.1
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 11.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 0.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: