Prep 3 mins
Cook 20 mins
This recipe pleases anyone who loves southern cooking or a light and easy snack!
- 1. hard boil eggs. you can buy pre hard boiled eggs from the supermarket if you perfer to save your time.
- 2. Once the eggs are done boiling, cut them in half and remove the yolk a place into a separate bowl.
- 3. place the egg whites on a plate.
- 4. mix mayo,mustard,and egg yolks until smooth.
- 5. spoon the filling into the egg whites and sprinkle paprika over the eggs.
- 6. chill if desired and -- Enjoy!