This recipe pleases anyone who loves southern cooking or a light and easy snack!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 11. hard boil eggs. you can buy pre hard boiled eggs from the supermarket if you perfer to save your time.
- 22. Once the eggs are done boiling, cut them in half and remove the yolk a place into a separate bowl.
- 33. place the egg whites on a plate.
- 44. mix mayo,mustard,and egg yolks until smooth.
- 55. spoon the filling into the egg whites and sprinkle paprika over the eggs.
- 66. chill if desired and -- Enjoy!
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low Carb Virginia Style Deviled Eggs
Serving Size: 1 (40 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 80.3
- Calories from Fat 54
- Total Fat 6.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 108.5 mg
- Sodium 158.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 3.4 g