Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
The Vineyard restaurant serves this salad as its house salad - but I've been making this low carb salad long before I had it at the VIneyard. I post it here to keep it handy - and to verify the carb count.
- 946.36 ml romaine lettuce, chopped, loosely packed
- 236.59 ml cauliflower floret
- 113.39 g cheddar cheese, diced
- 59.14 ml bacon bits
- 236.59 ml mayonnaise
- 59.14 ml parmesan cheese, grated
- Combine Mayo and Parmesan in the bottom of the salad bowl.
- Sweeten with a little artificial sweetener to taste (I use a liquid Splenda).
- Place lettuce on top of mayo mixture.
- Top with cauliflower, cheese, and bacon.
- Can be covered with plastic wrap and chilled until serving time (up to 24 hours ahead).
- When ready to serve, toss all ingredient well to coat everything evenly with the dressing.
- Serve on chilled plates.