Lise in Indiana's Note:
The Vineyard restaurant serves this salad as its house salad - but I've been making this low carb salad long before I had it at the VIneyard. I post it here to keep it handy - and to verify the carb count.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine Mayo and Parmesan in the bottom of the salad bowl.
- 2Sweeten with a little artificial sweetener to taste (I use a liquid Splenda).
- 3Place lettuce on top of mayo mixture.
- 4Top with cauliflower, cheese, and bacon.
- 5Can be covered with plastic wrap and chilled until serving time (up to 24 hours ahead).
- 6When ready to serve, toss all ingredient well to coat everything evenly with the dressing.
- 7Serve on chilled plates.
Browse Our Top < 15 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low Carb Vineyard House Salad
Serving Size: 1 (172 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 384.5
- Calories from Fat 278
- Total Fat 30.9 g
- Saturated Fat 9.9 g
- Cholesterol 50.5 mg
- Sodium 700.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 5.1 g
- Protein 11.0 g