Recipe by *PENNY*
Great for diabetics and low carb dieters when you just have to have an ice cream "fix".
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 4 egg yolks
- 8 packets artificial sweetener (or to taste)
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat heavy cream over low heat being careful not to let it come to a boil.
- Whisk in one egg yolk at a time and heat, stirring constantly until mixture starts to thicken.
- Remove from heat and cool to room temperature.
- Whisk in sugar-free sweetener, vanilla and pudding mix.
- Place into ice cream freezer and finish as usual.