Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
Great for diabetics and low carb dieters when you just have to have an ice cream "fix".
Make and share this Low Carb Vanilla Ice Cream (sugar-free) recipe from Food.com.
- Heat heavy cream over low heat being careful not to let it come to a boil.
- Whisk in one egg yolk at a time and heat, stirring constantly until mixture starts to thicken.
- Remove from heat and cool to room temperature.
- Whisk in sugar-free sweetener, vanilla and pudding mix.
- Place into ice cream freezer and finish as usual.