A Really good soup recipe with very few carbs
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Brown sausage in dutch oven,.
- 2While sausage is browning In a smaller pot cook cauliflower in chicken broth and butter until very tender, let cool then blend until smooth.
- 3After the sausage is browned add bell peppers and cook until tender, then add spinach and 3 cups of water and bring to boil.
- 4After mixture is boiling add the basil and oregano and let cook for 5 minutes.
- 5Now add the blended cauliflower to the mixture and salt to taste and bring to a boil once more.
- 6Serve with topping of Parmesan cheese.
Browse Our Top Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low Carb Tuscan Soup
Serving Size: 1 (466 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 454.8
- Calories from Fat 294
- Total Fat 32.6 g
- Saturated Fat 14.0 g
- Cholesterol 70.7 mg
- Sodium 1699.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.4 g
- Sugars 5.7 g
- Protein 27.2 g