Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
A low carb, gluten-free turkey loaf.
Make and share this Low Carb Turkey Loaf recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb ground turkey thigh meat
- 1 lb ground turkey breast
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 cup onion, minced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄2 cup ground almonds (almond meal, almond flour)
- 1 large egg
- 1⁄4 cup chicken bouillon
- 1⁄3 cup parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon quatre-epices
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Saute onions and garlic in butter until soft.
- Combine all ingredients except turkey and mix well.
- Add turkey and incorporate thoroughly.
- Form into a loaf and bake in loaf pan for 45 minutes. Do not pack loaf too tightly as this will extend cooking time.
- Note: Uncooked loaf freezes well. Thaw thoroughly in refrigerator before baking. Cooking for 2, I split recipe into 3 loaves and freeze extras for later.