Recipe by mariposa13
From The Complete Idiot's Guide to Quick & Easy Low Carb Meals. Per Serving: 417 calories, 25g protein, 3g carbs, 2g fiber, 1 net carb, 22g fat, 7g sat fat, 89mg cholesterol, 1340mg sodiumm
- 1⁄2 lb thickly sliced deli turkey (about 6-8 slices)
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup sliced almonds
- 1 cup fresh arugula leaf, stemmed, washed, and dried (about 12 big leaves)
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Spread each turkey slice with mayonaise and sprinkle with sliced almonds.
- Lay several arugula leaves over turkey, sprinkle salt and pepper to taste, and roll turkey over filling to form a bulky cylinder.
- Set rolls on serving plate or pack in a sandwhich bag.