Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I was having a strong craving and after searching through many recipes I came up with my variation of tuna noodle casserole. This is delicious poured over cooked and prepared spaghetti squash and then baked.
- 3 (6 ounce) cans tuna (drained and flaked)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons celery (chopped, about 1 stalk)
- 1 tablespoon onion (diced)
- 1⁄2 cup green beans (I use the canned kind)
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup French's French fried onions
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Heat a sauté pan on medium high. Melt the butter and add the celery and onion. Sauté for 5-6 minutes until the onions are translucent.
- Place onions and celery in a mixing bowl. Add in the tuna, mayonnaise, sour cream, salt, pepper, garlic powder and green beans. Mix to combine.
- Pour the tuna into a greased casserole dish. Cover the casserole with cheese and then sprinkle the french fried onions on top.
- Bake on 375°F for 20 minutes.