- 1⁄2 lb ground chicken
- 1⁄4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- salt & pepper
- 16 ounces spaghetti sauce or 16 ounces pizza sauce
- 1⁄2 cup ricotta cheese
- 3 low-carb tortillas (8-inch)
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Sprinkle the spices over the chicken then cook in frying pan until no longer pink.
- Spread 2 tbsp of pizza sauce in 9X9 baking dish. Stir the rest of the sauce in with the chicken.
- Lay 1 tortilla in the bottom of the baking dish. Spread 1/3 of the ricotta, meat mixture, & mozzarella. Repeat to make 2 more layers.
- Bake at 375 for 20 minutes or until sauce is bubbling. Let stand for 5 minutes before cutting.