I made this last night for my dad because he is on the Atkins diet. He said it was so great (I tried a bit--yummy!) It is easy too, and isn't egg-based--it has A LOT of meat. It doesn't look the best, but tastes awesome! I didn't measure out the ingredients when I was making this--these are estimates. Do with this however much you want!
My Private Note
large A ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oil in a medium skillet.
- 2Chop onion and add to oil, cook until almost transparent (over med heat), about 4 minute.
- 3Add steak-ums, chopped up; cook until cooked.
- 4Remove from heat and drain extra oil and drippings, return to stove top, add salsa, cook for another minute.
- 5Add egg beaters and cheddar cheese, mix and cook until thoroughly cooked-- about 5 minute.
- 6Sprinkle with fresh ground pepper and serve hot!
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low Carb Tastes Just Like Philly Cheesesteak
Serving Size: 1 (284 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 657.6
- Calories from Fat 507
- Total Fat 56.3 g
- Saturated Fat 22.7 g
- Cholesterol 119.0 mg
- Sodium 700.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 4.5 g
- Protein 29.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Egg Beaters egg substitute