Recipe by Brian Davis
I got this from a friend when I started on the South Beach Diet, and this has helped satisfy my cravings for mexican food.
Top Review by Sooz Cooks
Delicious! I didn't use this yet as a taco shell, instead I filled it with braunschweiger and mustard and ate it like a sandwich. Mine was cruchy yet chewy and DELICIOUS!! I will use this is so many different ways!
Directions See How It's Made
- Place 1/3 cup of cheese in thin layer on parchment paper.
- Microwave on high for one minute, or until cheese is bubbly.
- While the cheese is still flexible with parchment paper still attached, bend the cheese over a round object to give it a taco shell shape.
- The smaller in diameter the object is, the closer to a normal taco shell shape you will have.
- Let the cheese cool while around the object.
- When it has cooled, peel it from the parchment paper.
- Use this to make tacos, with normal fillings such as taco seasoned meat, lettuce, tomatoes, cheese, and sour cream, or you can also make smaller version of these shells to serve as low carb chips.