1/1 Photo of Low Carb Taco Potatoes
Nana Lee's Note:
According to the Reynolds Foil site this recipe has less than 15 gms of carbs per serving. This can be made in the oven or on the grill.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1PREHEAT oven to 450°F OR grill to medium-high.
- 2CENTER onion slices on sheet of Reynolds Wrap Release Non-Stick Foil with non-stick (dull) side toward food.
- 3Combine potatoes, taco seasoning and olive oil; arrange potatoes in an even layer on top of onion.
- 4BRING up foil sides. Double fold top and ends to form one large foil packet, leaving room for heat circulation inside.
- 5BAKE 35 to 40 minutes on cookie sheet in oven OR GRILL 25 to 30 minutes in covered grill.
- 6Sprinkle with cheese before serving.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low Carb Taco Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (212 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 259.8
- Calories from Fat 77
- Total Fat 8.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 17.3 mg
- Sodium 583.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.9 g
- Sugars 5.5 g
- Protein 7.8 g