According to the Reynolds Foil site this recipe has less than 15 gms of carbs per serving. This can be made in the oven or on the grill.
- PREHEAT oven to 450°F OR grill to medium-high.
- CENTER onion slices on sheet of Reynolds Wrap Release Non-Stick Foil with non-stick (dull) side toward food.
- Combine potatoes, taco seasoning and olive oil; arrange potatoes in an even layer on top of onion.
- BRING up foil sides. Double fold top and ends to form one large foil packet, leaving room for heat circulation inside.
- BAKE 35 to 40 minutes on cookie sheet in oven OR GRILL 25 to 30 minutes in covered grill.
- Sprinkle with cheese before serving.