Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Oh it doesnt get eaiser than this! Great for those busy work nights. Enjoy!
Make and share this Low-Carb Taco Patties recipe from Food.com.
- Mix meat, onion, salt, Worcestershire sauce and pepper.
- Shape mixture into 6 patties, each about 3/4-inch thick.
- Brown patties in a large skillet over medium-high heat, turning once.
- Remove patties and set aside.
- Pour fat from the skillet.
- Mix water and seasoning mix in the same skillet and heat to boiling.
- Reduce the heat and return the patties to the skillet.
- Turn each one to coat with the sauce.
- Peel avocado and cut into 6 rings.
- Top each patty with an avocado ring.
- Cover and simmer 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle with the cheese; cover and heat until the cheese has melted, about 2 minutes.
- Serve sauce over the patties.
- NOTE: You can substitute 1 medium tomato, sliced for the avocado rings.
We thought this was great. I was worried about the burgers falling apart so I added 1 beaten egg and some shredded cheddar. I used the full amount of taco seasoning and it had great flavor.
we loved it! very easy! I did use 1/2 the packet of seasoning and it was perfect. Thank you.
Great low-carb meal! I followed the directions and used the full packet of taco seasoning. It was a little salty, but had a wonderful flavor. Next time I'm thinking of making it with only 1/2 a packet. I served this with a salad and it made a great meal! Thanks Loves2Teach!