Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
Serve on low-carb tortillas.
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cumin
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper (optional)
- 1 -1 1⁄2 tablespoon tomato paste
- 2⁄3 cup water
- Brown beef until no longer pink. Drain excess grease.
- Stir in the remaining ingredients & let simmer until no longer runny.
I sort of forgot to add the tomato paste - oops! - but this was still very good. Thanks for sharing!
Very good and easy to make. I followed the recipe as written other then I didn't add the optional cayenne pepper. We all enjoyed these. Made for Spring PAC 2011.
I omitted the salt and didn't use cayenne pepper because of my son. The recipe is so easy to do. We had it on tortillas with chopped red bell pepper and shredded mozzarella cheese. Very yummy. Thanks Nasseh :) Made for Newest Zaar Tag