Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Love sushi but cutting carbs, try this spicy tuna on cucumber
- 1 cucumber
- 1⁄4 jalapeno
- 1⁄4 cup cream cheese
- 1⁄4 avocado
- 3 ounces tuna
- 1 teaspoon wasabi
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- Peel cucumber and slice in half lengthwise.
- Remove seeds to form a small pit.
- Fill pit with cream cheese.
- Dice jalapeno and sprinkle over cream cheese then press in
- Slice avocado into thin strips and place over jalapenos.
- Slice tuna into small strips and place on top
- Mix soy sauce and wasabi until well blended. Pour over cucumber roll. Enjoy.