1/2 Photos of Low Carb Sushi
I was looking fgor a Low Carb solution to my love of Sushi when BOOM there it was. THis is Michael Smith's Sushi tweek just a little. It is VERY VERY tasty provided you don't scrimp on the add in's.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mash chickpeas (I used the food processor - its much easier) in a bowl - add dijon, sessame oil, hot sauce, soya sauce, onion greens and pepper - mix very well.
- 2Lay a piece of plastic wrap on the counter and place a sheet of nori paper on the end closes to you.
- 3lay the salmon on the nori closest to you overlaping slightly and making sure it goes all the way to the ends.
- 4spread a few tablespoons of the mash mix over the salmon trying to be as consistent in thickness as possible and going all the way to the ends.
- 5lifting the plastic wrap start to roll your sushi. Try to make it as tight as possible.
- 6At the end of the roll moisten the last 1/2 inch of nori with water to seal the edge.
- 7Place seam side down and slice each roll into 6 even rolls.
- 8Serve with wasabi, pickled ginger and soysauce.
Browse Our Top < 15 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low Carb Sushi
Serving Size: 1 (173 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 88.0
- Calories from Fat 17
- Total Fat 1.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 473.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 3.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: