Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Any gelatin flavor would work with these Christmas candies.
- 8 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1⁄4 cup unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 4 (1/3 ounce) packetsjell-o sugar-free strawberry gelatin
- 24 whole cloves
- 1 1⁄2 cups long shred desiccated unsweetened coconut
- Beat the cream cheese and butter together until smooth.
- Beat in 3 packages of the Jell-O until well blended, then stir in the coconut.
- Sprinkle the one remaining package of Jell-O on a plate.
- Form level tablespoons of the mixture into balls (24 balls) and roll in the Jell-O powder.
- Stick a clove into each ball.
- Refrigerate until serving.