Any gelatin flavor would work with these Christmas candies.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Beat the cream cheese and butter together until smooth.
- 2Beat in 3 packages of the Jell-O until well blended, then stir in the coconut.
- 3Sprinkle the one remaining package of Jell-O on a plate.
- 4Form level tablespoons of the mixture into balls (24 balls) and roll in the Jell-O powder.
- 5Stick a clove into each ball.
- 6Refrigerate until serving.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low Carb Sugar Plums
Serving Size: 1 (37 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 175.6
- Calories from Fat 155
- Total Fat 17.2 g
- Saturated Fat 12.6 g
- Cholesterol 30.9 mg
- Sodium 84.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 2.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: