Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I got this off of Whole Approach.com. You use zucchini for the base, but once everything else is added in, it tastes just like Malt O Meal or porridge. I jazzed the original recipe up a bit.
- 2 medium zucchini, peeled and chopped
- 59.14 ml almond meal
- 28.39 ml sunflower seeds or 28.39 ml pumpkin seeds, ground
- 59.14 ml oatmeal (optional)
- 29.58 ml flax seed meal
- 29.58 ml oat bran or 29.58 ml wheat germ
- 2.46 ml vanilla
- 4.92 ml cinnamon
- 2.46 ml nutmeg
- Cook zucchini in a little bit of water until just tender (just a couple of minutes); drain.
- In a blender, combine all ingredients and blend until creamy. Add additional stevia or Splenda, if needed, or some butter or margarine.