Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I got this off of Whole Approach.com. You use zucchini for the base, but once everything else is added in, it tastes just like Malt O Meal or porridge. I jazzed the original recipe up a bit.
- 2 medium zucchini, peeled and chopped
- 1⁄4 cup almond meal
- 1⁄8 cup sunflower seeds or 1⁄8 cup pumpkin seeds, ground
- 1⁄4 cup oatmeal (optional)
- 2 tablespoons flax seed meal
- 2 tablespoons oat bran or 2 tablespoons wheat germ
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon nutmeg
- Cook zucchini in a little bit of water until just tender (just a couple of minutes); drain.
- In a blender, combine all ingredients and blend until creamy. Add additional stevia or Splenda, if needed, or some butter or margarine.