2 hrs 30 mins
I compiled a few different cheesecake recipes to come up with one that works for both low carbers and my mom who is diabetic.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup flax seed meal
- 1/4 cup artificial sweetener (We use Splenda)
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup artificial sweetener (We use Splenda)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1Mix crust ingredients in a 8 or 9 inch glass pie dish.
- 2Press into dish.
- 3In mixer, beat eggs, cream cheese, sweetener, sour cream and vanilla until smooth and creamy.
- 4Pour into crust.
- 5While baking at 350°F for 20 minutes, prepare blueberry sauce.
- 6On stove, place all ingredients over medium heat.
- 7Cook until blueberries soften.
- 8Pour on baked cheesecake and chill for a few hours.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low Carb-Sugar Free Blueberry Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (114 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 323.8
- Calories from Fat 269
- Total Fat 29.9 g
- Saturated Fat 16.8 g
- Cholesterol 129.2 mg
- Sodium 215.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 7.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: