Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
I have not tried this recipe. I got this recipe from Wifezilla's Way. These whip up in minutes and taste a lot like those cookies you get at the Chinese restaurant...only better!
- 473.18 ml almond flour
- 2 large eggs
- 59.14 ml unsweetened dried shredded coconut
- 59.14 ml da vinci sugar-free syrup, made with Splenda sugar substitute
- 29.58 ml heavy whipping cream
- 3.69 ml vanilla extract
- 0.59 ml almond extract
- 1.23 ml baking powder
- 12 whole roasted almonds
- Mix coconut, vanilla extract, almond extract, cream and Da Vinci simple syrup together and set aside. In a separate bowl, mix almond meal with baking powder, then add the eggs and stir. Add to the coconut mixture and mix well. Drop the resulting dough on to a cookie sheet sprayed with nonstick spray. The cookies don't spread out much, but they do puff up a bit so make sure that aren't piled high. Place a whole almond in the middle of each cookie.
- Bake for approximately 10 minutes in a 350º oven or until the edges on the bottom begin to turn golden brown.