Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
On a low carb diet? Then check out a way to get your protein and veggies all in one dish!
- 4 green peppers
- 1 lb ground turkey (or hamburger)
- 1 cup monterey jack cheese
- 8 ounces tomato sauce
- 1 tablespoon of all seasoning
- Cut the tops off the green peppers and scoop out the insides.
- Boil them for 4 minutes. Set aside.
- Fry the ground turkey until it's browned. Add seasoning.
- Shred one cup of Monterrey Jack cheese.
- Add tomato sauce to browned turkey and add half a can of water. Let simmer until meat is saturated.
- Fill green peppers with browned turkey mixture and top with cheese.