1/1 Photo of Low Carb Stuffed Cabbage Casserole
1 hr 30 mins
This is a great casserole for anyone on a Low Carb diet. It has tons of flavor and you'll never miss the rice! When I can spare the extra carbs, I saute the cabbage in butter with about 1/4 cup chopped onion rather than boiling it. Or I add a little onion powder to the browned beef.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Chop cabbage, and place in a dutch oven.
- 2Cover with water and boil 2o minutes or until tender.
- 3Brown ground beef and drain well.
- 4Mix cabbage and beef together.
- 5Place 1/3 of meat mixture in a 13x9x2 baking dish.
- 6Top with 1/3 can of tomatoes.
- 7Top with 1/3 cup of shredded cheese.
- 8Repeat layers 2 times, making 3 layers in all.
- 9Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 1 hour.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low Carb Stuffed Cabbage Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (442 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 434.1
- Calories from Fat 241
- Total Fat 26.7 g
- Saturated Fat 12.7 g
- Cholesterol 106.7 mg
- Sodium 552.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.6 g
- Sugars 10.1 g
- Protein 31.5 g