Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is reminiscent of that jell-o cottage cheese dish that my momma used to make, but using no sugar & subbing real cream for that nasty freezer case stuff.
- 16 ounces cottage cheese
- 1 (1/3 ounce) packagejello sugar-free strawberry gelatin
- 1⁄2 cup heavy cream, whipped
- 1 cup strawberry, crushed
- Mix the jell-o packet thoroughly with the cottage cheese.
- Fold the whipped cream into the cottage cheese mixture.
- Fold in the crushed strawberries.
- Chill for one hour.