Low Carb Strawberry Cobbler
- Mix the fruit with the Splenda.
- Place the fruit in a greased 6x8" baking dish or equivalent shallow baking pan (a 9x5" loaf pan or a 9-inch metal pie plate would be about the right size).
- In medium bowl, beat butter and Splenda with a fork until creamy.
- Beat in eggs with fork until blended (it will look curdled).
- Mix in the almond flour and vanilla with fork.
- Dollop by large spoonfuls over fruit; it will spread while baking so don't be too fussy.
- Bake at 375ºF for 30 minutes or so, until topping is golden brown (it should be quite brown for the best flavor).
- Let stand a few minutes to cool slightly, then serve warm topped with whipped cream.