1/1 Photo of Low Carb Squash Casserole
Chef #415214's Note:
I made this for Thanksgiving and know one even knew we were watching our carbs. My kids think it tastes like the Boston Market version.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Steam squash onion and garlic.
- 2In food processor mix Mayo, cheese and egg.
- 3Add squash, natures seasoning and blend.
- 4Pour into a greased quart sized casserole dish.
- 5Top with additional shredded cheese.
- 6Bake at 350 for 40 minute.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low Carb Squash Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (109 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 163.9
- Calories from Fat 109
- Total Fat 12.1 g
- Saturated Fat 4.1 g
- Cholesterol 48.1 mg
- Sodium 337.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 2.9 g
- Protein 5.6 g