Prep 25 mins
Cook 45 mins
This is a delicious recipe from dlife.com.
- 1⁄2 cup frozen chopped spinach (thawed, drained, and squeezed dry)
- 1⁄2 cup spaghetti squash, cooked and shredded
- 1 egg, beaten
- 3 egg whites
- 1 (12 ounce) can evaporated skim milk
- 1 cup part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄3 cup breadcrumbs, finally crushed
- cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place cooked, shredded squash in a mixing bowl. Stir in egg, egg whites, evaporated milk, spinach, and mozzarella. Spray a 9-inch pie plate or quiche dish with cooking spray. Coat the bottom and sides of the dish with bread crumbs. Pour egg and squash mixture into dish.
- Bake 45 minutes, or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean. Allow to cool before slicing. Serve warm or at room temperature. Garnish as you like.