Chef #535264's Note:
This is a very easy, inexpensive, Low carb spinach lasagna.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 453.59 g ground turkey breast
- 907.18 g container cottage cheese
- 2 (453.59 g) package mozzarella cheese
- 118.29 ml parmesan cheese
- 2 eggs
- 226.79 g package , mushrooms-sliced
- 2 (453.59 g) can no-salt-added diced tomatoes
- 226.79 g package frozen spinach
- dried- basil, Garlic Powder, Oregano, Red Pepper flakes to taste
- 1Preheat oven to 425°.
- 2Microwave spinach for 3 minutes and drain well.
- 3In pan brown meat and mushrooms and drain, add to the meat the 2 cans of tomatoes (drained) and as much of the desired seasonings to taste.
- 4In bowl combine cottage cheese, eggs and Parmesan cheese and 1Tbsp of basil and stir up well.
- 5In (large) casserole dish put down ½ of meat mixture on bottom.
- 6Then layer ½ of spinach.
- 7Then layer ½ of cottage cheese mixture.
- 8Then put 1-8oz package of mozzarella.
- 9Repeat these 4 steps again.
- 10Bake at 425° for approx 30 minutes, drain any excess liquid, bake for another 10 minutes or until top is desired brown.
- 11* I use whole milk products for lower carbs but if you are doing a low calorie diet use skim products.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low Carb Spinach Lasagna
Serving Size: 1 (228 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 283.0
- Calories from Fat 131
- Total Fat 14.5 g
- Saturated Fat 8.4 g
- Cholesterol 104.4 mg
- Sodium 679.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 31.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: