Recipe by Greeny4444
I originally came across this recipe on Pinterest, and it was posted from a wonderful blog called peasandcrayons.com. This is a great quick lunch to fix with easy-to-come-by ingredients (living in CO, I use imitation crab more often than not), and can be a low carb and quick fix to a sushi craving. It is awesome!
- 1 large cucumber
- rice vinegar, to taste (optional)
- 4 ounces jumbo lump crab meat, cooked or 4 ounces imitation crabmeat
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons sriracha sauce, to taste
- 1⁄2 avocado, diced
- 1 tablespoon panko breadcrumbs
Directions See How It's Made
- First peel the skin from your cucumber.
- Next, use a spiralizer to turn your cucumber into even more refreshing noodles (or you can just chop it, like I do).
- Drizzle the noodles very lightly with optional rice vinegar.
- In a small bowl, combine the mayo and Sriracha to make "spicy mayo".
- Shred the crab, or chop it up with a knife.
- Combine the crab with the spicy mayo and put on top of the cucumber.
- Top with avocado.
- Garnish with panko breadcrumbs and dig in!