Low Carb Spicy Sausage and ' Rice' Casserole
- In a large casserole, cover and microwave cauliflower with 2 tablespoons water about 4 minutes on HIGH.
- Stir and cook another 3-4 minutes until tender-crisp.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, brown the sausage; drain fat.
- Stir softened cream cheese into "rice" until well blended.
- Stir in tomatoes.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Stir in Cheddar cheese and sausage.
- Microwave on MEDIUM for about 10-20 minutes until hot and bubbly or bake at 350ºF for 20-30 minutes.