If you don't like it very hot, substitute canned diced tomatoes for the Rotel.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large casserole, cover and microwave cauliflower with 2 tablespoons water about 4 minutes on HIGH.
- 2Stir and cook another 3-4 minutes until tender-crisp.
- 3Meanwhile, in a large skillet, brown the sausage; drain fat.
- 4Stir softened cream cheese into "rice" until well blended.
- 5Stir in tomatoes.
- 6Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- 7Stir in Cheddar cheese and sausage.
- 8Microwave on MEDIUM for about 10-20 minutes until hot and bubbly or bake at 350ºF for 20-30 minutes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low Carb Spicy Sausage and ' Rice' Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (250 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 463.5
- Calories from Fat 356
- Total Fat 39.6 g
- Saturated Fat 18.9 g
- Cholesterol 115.9 mg
- Sodium 933.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 20.7 g