Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
If you don't like it very hot, substitute canned diced tomatoes for the Rotel.
- 15 ounces fresh cauliflower, shredded
- 1 lb pork sausage
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 10 ounces Rotel Tomatoes, undrained (diced tomatoes with green chiles)
- 4 ounces cheddar cheese, shredded
- salt and pepper, to taste
- In a large casserole, cover and microwave cauliflower with 2 tablespoons water about 4 minutes on HIGH.
- Stir and cook another 3-4 minutes until tender-crisp.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, brown the sausage; drain fat.
- Stir softened cream cheese into "rice" until well blended.
- Stir in tomatoes.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Stir in Cheddar cheese and sausage.
- Microwave on MEDIUM for about 10-20 minutes until hot and bubbly or bake at 350ºF for 20-30 minutes.