Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
If you don't like it very hot, substitute canned diced tomatoes for the Rotel.
Make and share this Low Carb Spicy Sausage and ' Rice' Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- In a large casserole, cover and microwave cauliflower with 2 tablespoons water about 4 minutes on HIGH.
- Stir and cook another 3-4 minutes until tender-crisp.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, brown the sausage; drain fat.
- Stir softened cream cheese into "rice" until well blended.
- Stir in tomatoes.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Stir in Cheddar cheese and sausage.
- Microwave on MEDIUM for about 10-20 minutes until hot and bubbly or bake at 350ºF for 20-30 minutes.