Recipe by mariposa13
From The Complete Idiot's Guide to Quick & Easy Low Carb Meals. Per Serving: 656 calories, 84g protein, 0g carbs, 0g fiber, 0 net carbs, 24g fat, 8g sat fat, 313 mg cholesterol, 816mg sodium
Directions See How It's Made
- Pour worcestershire sauce over steak tips in a bowl.
- Turn steak pieces in marinade to cover all sides.
- Cook immediately, or if you have time, cover the bowl and refrigerate for up to 8 hours.
- When ready to cook, start grill.
- Grill for 4 min per side until done.