Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
This can also be made with maple, banana or butternut extract.
Make and share this Low Carb Spaghetti Squash Pie recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄2 cups spaghetti squash, cooked and shredded
- 3 large eggs
- 1⁄4 cup buttermilk or 1⁄4 cup heavy cream
- 6 (1 g) packets Splenda sugar substitute (up to 8)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons coconut extract
- Mix together all the ingredients, pour into a pie plate and bake at 350°F until JUST set (this could take as little as 10 minutes, depending upon your oven).